Our client, with an impressive portfolio of quality hotels and apartments are looking to recruit several Maintenance Technicians on a permanent basis to their technical team to maintain and carryout minor repairs. These positions will be static roles, permanently based at one of their hotels.
Positions are available in York, Leeds, Northampton & London.
Maintenance Technician job - Key responsibilities of your role:
* Liaise with the senior hotel team & housekeeping team and staff to carry out required painting, redecoration and general maintenance duties.
* Determine the most cost effective approach to achieving a durable and quality decorative finish.
* Carry out preparation / repair / application of finishing products as necessary.
* Undertake both responsive and planned maintenance of painting and decoration
* Carry out a maintenance, repair and installation work, basic plumbing skills required.
* Execute workmanship using own initiative, to a high standard and ensure it is carried out in strict compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act, and any other relevant legislation covering safety in the workplace for self and others.
* Carry out all necessary administrative work associated with departmental management requirements accurately and timely record all processes from receiving jobs through to completion
* Monitoring monthly reports and keeping all up to date
* Monitoring and reporting of daily/weekly/monthly H&S tasks on company PPM maintenance & H&S software system
* To keep supervisory staff aware of progress and problems in a timely manner.
* Good level of physical fitness, including the ability to lift, work at heights and in differing conditions.
* To undertake all training as required (e.g. first aid, health and safety, customer service).
* To assist the hotel team at times in their various duties.
Maintenance Technician job - Previous relevant job titles held: Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Assistant, Caretaker, Handyperson, Facilities Technician, Facilities Assistant, Maintenance Person, hotel maintenance, painter, decorater, maintenance technician
Mon - Fri Days + OT
Please apply ASAP