A large thriving and expanding house builder are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join their team to carry out maintenance on a large portfolio of properties in the Surrey area.
The Maintenance Technician Role
As a Maintenance Technician you will be reporting into the Customer Care Manager, you will be responsible for the general maintenance e.g., minor electrical, plumbing and joinery work on occupied homes. You will need to an experienced individual who sets high standards for yourself. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, likes a challenge, is a team player and who understands customer service excellence within the customer care division.
The Maintenance Technician
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate and have recent experience of carrying out:
* Carry out remedial works as deployed by the Customer Service team.
* Complete repairs on time / first visit.
* Review defects lists and procure materials required to homeowners' appointments.
* Work as part of a team.
* Must be always polite and professional.
* Present a professional image.
* Communicate effectively at all levels.
* Work in a clean and methodical fashion.
* Skilled in plumbing, joinery, plastering, tiling, and decorating.
* NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in a core trade or time served experience.
* Full clean drivers' licence.
* £33,500 - £35,000
* Company vehicle
* Private health care
* 25 days holiday
* Great career progression
* Travel expenses
* Mobile phone
If you are a Maintenance Technician currently considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
Maintenance /Residential / Commercial / Electrical / Mechanical / Handyman / Site Based