£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity working for a market leading international retailer based out of Manchester. This a perfect opportunity for either a ACCA/CIMA/ACA newly qualified or finalist. If you are Management Accountant looking to step into an opportunity offering long term progression and more exposure then this is the role for you.
* Support the region's reporting finance manager in the production of monthly management accounts for your market.
* Accounting resposibility for key cost lines.
* Drive for efficiencies across the international business by spotting cost trends and best working practices.
* Ownership of balance sheet reconciliations.
* Adhere to group reporting deadlines.
* Ensure a consistent reportinganalytical approach is applied to all countries.
* Daily and weekly sales reporting.
* Liaising with other departments to pro-actively resolve queries.
* Assisting with year-end audits & Statutory Accounts.
* Ad hoc analysis to support the finance managers and fellow team members
* Qualified/Part Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant.
* Experience of management accounting essential.
* Good communication skills both written and verbal required.
* Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
* Experience of Oracle Financials useful (though training will be provided).
* Retail industry experience desirable.
If you'd like to be considered for this opportunity then please don't hesitate to apply.