Role: Manual Grinder - Setter / Operator
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000 (dependent on experience) + Company Package
The precision engineering company based in Skelmersdale have a strong presence within the market and are an internationally recognised company that supply machined components into a wide range of industries. They are looking for a Time Served Manual Grinder that can both set and operate on their conventional cylindrical grinders, bore grinders & surface grinders.
As an Estimator, your main responsibilities will be:
* Setting and running conventional cylindrical grinders, bore grinders & surface grinders.
* Cutting exotic materials using a range of grit & diamond wheels, whilst using state of the art gauging.
The successful candidate will bring or have experience with:
* Reading and understanding engineers' drawings, establish tooling requirements and be able to read a range of measuring equipment.
If successful, you will benefit from:
* Great opportunity for personal development - internal progression.
* Free parking.
* Quarterly bonus (this has been paid for the last 3 years).
* Plenty of overtime should you wish to take advantage of this.
The standard working hours will be 08:00 AM - 16:30 PM (Monday to Friday).
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please get in touch.