Manual Test Analyst
Wakefield / Home Working
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
New role within a successful software business going through further growth. Developing a range of digital solutions for blue chip clients the business works in an Agile environment and a Microsoft tech stack.
The role will be a mix of home working and approx 2 days in the Wakefield office.
* Experience working within Agile development methodology
* Requirements / User Story analysis
* Test case creation and execution
* Defect Management
* Continuous collaboration with development teams
* Excellent communication skills
* SQL Server experience
* Understanding of 3 amigos, shift-left testing, defect prevention, testing throughout over testing at the end and continuous collaboration.
* Kanban methodology
* API Testing