JOB TITLE: Project Administrator - Packaging
Our Northamptonshire based client is one of Europe's leading manufacturer of packaging products with an annual turnover approaching £120M. They have earned a deserved reputation for the quality of both their products and service. They have achieved this by continually investing in cutting edge technology within their production facility and, importantly, having a well trained and motivated workforce.
The successful Project Administrator/NPD (New Product Development) Coordinator corrugated packaging candidate will be responsible for basically project managing new product development from enquiry through to when it goes into production. Duties will include:
* Taking incoming project briefs from customers
* Booking of NPD briefs onto company systems
* Liaising with internal stakeholders including the structural design and artwork
* Project manages NPD items through company systems/departments until they are ready to move into production.
* Feedback progress to the client
* Utilise their SAP system
* Management of outstanding enquiries
Basically everything preproduction is your responsibility -All necessary training will be provided.
Our client is looking for a Project Administrator/NPD Coordinator possessing the following skills and attributes.
* Strong organizational skills
* Technically adroit as you will need to interpretation technical documentation
* Excellent communication skills at all levels both internally and externally
* A quick learner!
* SAP or ERP experience would be useful, but is not essential
CONTRACT: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
SALARY: £25,000, 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), pension, Medicash
This role is commutable from:
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: New Product Development, NPD manager, NPD Project Manager, NPD Administrator, NPD Executive, Project Administrator, Manufacturing Administrator, Manufacturing Coordinator
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.