Monday to Thursday Days - 08:00 to 17:00, Friday 08:00 to 15:30
£36,000 to £39,000 DOE + 23 Days Holiday (Rising to 26 with Service) + Pension (With Enhanced Company Contributions) + Healthcare (Medicash) + Retail and Cinema Discounts + Employee Assistance Program + Group Income Protection + Life Insurance + Gym + 1.5x Overtime Rates + Casual Dress + Onsite Parking
Manufacturing Engineer required by a highly successful manufacturing company located in Harlow who are offering an exciting, varied position. You will be joining a company who are truly market leaders in the world class technology they bring to their customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company who have recently moved into a new premises.
The successful candidate will need experience working with automated equipment and will need a minimum capability of being able to edit robotic/CNC programs – further training beyond this can be provided. You will need experience working with SolidWorks as well as being confident working hands on with equipment such as power tools and measuring equipment. Candidates from any manufacturing background are encouraged to apply.
Reporting into the NPI Manager, the successful Manufacturing Engineer will work within a team of three in a role which will be approximately 50:50 hands on and desk based. You will be responsible for overseeing, supporting, and managing the design and build of new fixtures, jigs, and processes, as well as the installation, programming, and maintenance of equipment.
The Manufacturing Engineer Role:
· 50:50 Hands on / Desk based
· Creating and modifying programs on automation equipment such as ABB, UR 6 Axis Robots, 3 Axis Robots, Automated paint line, metalizing machines etc.
· Using SolidWorks to develop and modify designs for jigs and fixtures
· Provide test equipment and assist with test specifications where required
· Working with engineering measuring equipment
· Days based
The Manufacturing Engineer Candidate:
· Automated manufacturing background – any industry
· Exposure to robotic/CNC programming – minimum capability editing programs
· SolidWorks Experience