FiNTEC recruit is seeking a Marine Survey Operations Manager for our Marine Survey client. This is a permanent position, competitive salary based in Aberdeen. This role has arisen due to continued expansion and growth.
* You will manage survey activities which include seabed mapping, subsea asset inspection, offshore construction support, drilling rig positioning, dimensional control, and onshore topographical drone surveys.
* Manage all phases of each survey project including client liaison, equipment preparation, personnel selection, project briefings, safety, logistics, technical support and quality control.
* Assist with marketing and tender preparation when required.
Skills and Experience required for the Marine Survey Operations Manager role:-
* Degree or HND in electronics, surveying or similar
* Minimum five years' offshore in the survey sector. Experience in rig positioning, construction support, seabed mapping, and land survey will be beneficial.
* Experienced in industry standard survey equipment including DGPS systems, attitude sensors, telemetry systems, subsea acoustic positioning systems, MBES systems, digital video recording systems, Total Stations and RTK DGPS systems.
* Knowledge and experience of the EIVA software suite.
* Time spent in an onshore operational role is preferable.
* Good communicator with leadership and organisational skills.
* Full driving license
Full details of the Marine Survey Operations Manager is available on application. To apply please send your current CV to FINTEC recruit