Are you a Marketeer with experience of setting up or coordinating a marketing function?
Do you enjoy creating content for social media channels & websites, whilst organising and attending events?
Are you looking for a part-time role that can offer flexible days and hours - working 18 hours per week?
Do you live within a commutable distance of Huntingdon?
If you do, our unique and amazing client is keen to hear from you!
* You will be setting up the Marketing function for a charitable foundation which is closely linked to a world-famous and established performer and artist.
* Putting in place the operational side of marketing, with a view of coordinating this function you really are getting in at "the start" of an exciting time for the Foundation.
* The role will encompass creating promotional content for the website, social media, PR and also involvement in a variety of events!
* Whilst being hands-on in the detail you will also be looking at strategy for the Foundation, working closely with boards members and trustees.
* This is a hugely varied role where you can add so much value and really create something special, whilst growing the exposure of the foundation.
* Proven Operational Marketing experience that will include being close to the detail.
* You will have a create mind, using content to promote the foundation and will be happy to get involved with events and promotional opportunities.
* Commercially aware - able to identify opportunities for the foundation to grow.
* Personable, friendly and a great communicator at all levels.
* Ability to multi-task and work independently, with support from the board members.
* Full UK Driving licence and your own vehicle is essential for the role.
This rarely available Brand-New role for the foundation is offering a full-time equivalent salary of £35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
With a non-formal, supportive and highly positive working environment, my client can offer a fantastic opportunity for someone to really make a difference at the Foundation.
Apply NOW for immediate consideration or contact Dominic Quirke at Advancing People directly, in complete confidence.
Advancing People - The Recruitment Specialist
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.