Marketing Executive - Electrical/Solar/Renewables
Our engineering client has been at the forefront of renewable energy technology for nearly fifty years, they are a market leader in the design and manufacture of wind and solar systems. They have gained an enviable reputation for both quality and after-sales service.
Due to continued growth they now require a Marketing Executive to manage the marketing function for the businesses. Responsibilities will include;
· Writing copy
· Social media (LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook) posting
· Writing and posting news stories to the website
· Web site maintenance
· Compiling and writing case studies/project write ups based on information provided by the team
· Producing print-ready artwork
· Placing advertising campaigns
· Organise exhibition stands in the UK and abroad
· Liaise with our suppliers Marketing teams to produce joint PR/Marketing initiatives.
Our client is looking for strong applicants with the following experience:
· B2B Marketing experience - minimum of one year
· Relevant degree and/or CIM qualification
· Abode Creative Cloud experience would be advantageous
· Driving License
Allied to the desire to forge a career within this well established company operating in a vital and growing market sector.
Salary: c.£Dependent on experience & Quarterly Bonus & Private Health Care
Suitable living locations for this role would include;
Alternative Titles - Marketing, Marketing Office, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Manager
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike. Within sales we work with vacancies for Account Managers, New Business Development Managers (BDMs), Senior Sales, Technical and Engineering Sales, and Telesales positions.