Marketing Executive - Slough
Salary: up to £30,000 + bonus (OTE of up to £33,000)
Hours: Mon- Fri, 9am-5.30pm - week split between working in the office and from home.
My client are a successful multi-category technology distribution business based in Slough, with a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team.
The business has experienced rapid growth in recent years and plan to continue this with the expansion of Services, Products and Categories, which in turn has created great development and progression opportunities within the marketing department.
They are looking for a hands-on Marketing Executive with 2+ years' worth of a broad span of marketing to join the team to plan, develop, implement, and manage print, digital and promotional material.
Roles and responsibilities of the Marketing Executive
* Work in collaboration with brands (mobile networks & own products) and retailers to support implementation of marketing activities
* Manage external resources to effectively deliver key elements of the marketing activity
* Maintaining and managing the business's B2B website and all updates
* Managing the delivery of B2C activities and marketplaces
* Managing all marketing POS materials and requests for new items
* Produce content for engaging internal communications
* Support sales & business development sales activities
Skills & experience required:
* Campaign marketing experience, B2B2C through retail channels
* Excellent written communication skills for marketing collateral & PR
* Understanding and experience in digital marketing including Marketplaces, PPC, SMS/Email marketing and social media
* Great organisational/planning & project management skills, ability to multi-task and deliver to tight timescales
* Good understanding of data analysis and insight
* Experience of Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience of website development/management, online shopping and tools
In return for your hard work:
* You will be an integral part of an exciting and fast-paced business where the marketing department is truly valued
* You have strong earning potential of an OTE of up to £33k per annum depending on experience
* You can have the option to work a hybrid role where half the week you are in the office and half the week you can work from home
* Other benefits such as 25 days holiday + banks, company bonus, pension scheme, etc.
If you are a Marketing Executive seeking your next opportunity, and local to Slough, please get in touch now with Sam on 07825 351251 or email email@example.com. This is an exciting position and won't be around for long.