Advancing People have an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a well known brand in Bedford. This is a field based role, reporting into the Bedford office for meetings. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of all UK marketing activities, to develop the brand within the industry and ensure the long term performance of all product areas.
* Work with Group Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing strategy.
* Manage the participation of Industry events e.g. Trade shows; Guild organised networking gatherings; festivals; online events such as new product launches.
* Manage marketing budget effectively
* Report activities on a regular basis
* Oversee development and execution of marketing campaigns, utilising the support of the digital marketing team.
* Build and maintain direct working relationships with various industry guilds.
* Identify the most influential and relevant press publications for each different product segment. Support and build relationships in both editorial and advertising to maximise exposure and coverage of products and projects using the company products.
* Tailor and enhance official Press Announcements to suit film-making audience
* Working within a larger global team, seek out content opportunities that reflect the overarching marketing strategy to be populated on third party platforms (magazine / guilds), as well as the official brand global microsite and social media handles.
* Work with internal cross functional teams and 3rd party agencies, to ensure high levels of internal understanding & involvement and on time delivery of projects
* Keep abreast of industry best practice and share learnings with the team on a consistent basis
* High level of B2B marketing experience
* Ideally educated to degree level in marketing or relevant field.
* Marketing experience gained within the production side of the film industry would be highly advantageous.
* Experience of developing and implementing marketing plans
* Experience in organising events/exhibitions.
* Budget management experience
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the business.
* Dynamic, creative & hard working individual
* Excellent grammar & creative writing skills, with exceptional attention to detail
* Highly organised with excellent planning and communication skills
* A proactive team player with a flexible positive 'can do' attitude
Salary: Up to £45,000 dependent on experience
Benefits: 20% OTE Performance Bonus + Company Car/Car Allowance + Pension (6% Employer Contribution, 3% Employee Contribution), Private Medical Cover, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday (+ Bank holidays).
Location: Field/Home based. It is expected that the successful candidate will spend time in the field building relationships with key stakeholders. The majority of these will be based in the south, therefore candidates should be based near good road networks within reasonable travel distance (2 hours maximum) of London. The successful candidate will also be expected to come into the Bedford office to attend meetings with Marketing colleagues.
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.