Marketing Manager - Slough
Salary: up to £50,000 + Bonus
Hours: Mon- Fri, 9am-5.30pm - week split between working in the office and from home.
My client are a successful multi-category technology distribution business based in Slough, with a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team.
The business has experienced rapid growth in recent years and plan to continue this with the expansion of Services, Products and Categories, which will create great development and progression opportunities within the marketing department.
They are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with 5+ years' worth of a broad span of marketing experience, in particular with a good knowledge of online and retailer product marketing.
Roles and responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Using data analysis as well as Customer and Market insight to plan and improve future marketing projects.
- Plan and Manage customer and channel performance
- Utilise internal and external resources to ensure delivery of all marketing activity
-Develop and launch a Marketing program that will facilitate growth through digital channels
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders to drive and maximise marketing activities
- Prioritise developing marketing plans to drive growth across all categories through all customers.
- Utilise your knowledge of Sales tools, PR, Merchandising and effective communication to develop and improve online and offline communications.
Skills & experience required:
- B2B2C Marketing of Products through retail
- Experience of online channels such as Amazon and eBay
- Great written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver against sometimes tight deadlines
- Utilise strong analytical skills to influence data driven growth
- Product launch experience
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing including Social media, SMS/Email marketing, PPC and marketplaces.
- Website development and management as well as online shopping
- Creative with great problem-solving skills.
- Ideally based within a commutable distance to Slough as you will be based in the office for approx.. half of every week
In return for your hard work:
- You will be an integral part of an exciting and fast-paced business where the marketing department is truly valued
- You have strong earning potential of an OTE of £55k per annum depending on experience
- You can work a hybrid role where half the week you are in the office and half the week you can work from home
- Other benefits such as 25 days holiday + banks, company bonus, pension scheme, etc.
If you are a Marketing Manager seeking your next opportunity, and local to Slough, please get in touch now with Sam on 07825 351251 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is an exciting position and won't be around for long.