FINTEC recruit is seeking a Marketing Manager to act as a lead within European markets in representing a membership non profit organisation representing liaison with women owned businesses and key stakeholders such as members, local corporations, business support organisations, government agencies and other groups and individuals.
* Design and Planning in line with the over global strategy for the organisation
* Develop a work plan for marketing and communications and manage budgets
* Design a local marketing plan, lead on marketing campaigns
* Align with Global digital marketing strategies to increase awareness in social media channels etc
* Communication inputs and reports to HQ office
* Tailor and coordinate on all branding requirements and messaging
* Develop campaigns to increase memberships working in collaboration with customer service teams
* Lead on local engagement of member buyers
* Lead Generation, working collaboration with Business Development teams
* Identify relevant training opportunities for women-owned business
Skills and Experience required for he Marketing Manager role:
* Degree qualified
* Fluency in English with a second European language preferable French, German or Spanish.
* Skilled in managing social media campaigns
* Excellent written communication, presentational and digital skills
* Excellent IT skills MS Office suite
* Experience of working in a similar role for a member based organisation.
Full details for the Marketing Manager role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV