Marketing Social Media Assistant Part time
Salary £14000 - 20 hours a week (some remote working offered after training)
Car owner driver due to location
Bring your unique style and exciting new ideas on social media and web to deliver engaging content for our clients two main business streams. You will be liaising with team members running marketing campaigns and co-ordinating UK exhibitions as part of your role to raise awareness and generate business leads.
Our established client is looking for someone who can bring new ideas on social media and web to deliver exciting content for their business streams. Liaising with team members working on marketing campaigns and co-ordination of UK exhibitions will be part of the role to raise awareness and generate leads.
- You will need 1-2+ years business to business marketing experience working on social media marketing channels and/or digital marketing platforms.
- Wordpress and SEO knowledge preferred.
- Design skills and knowledge of Adobe.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work to deadlines and KPI’s.
- Creating engaging content for our LinkedIn and Twitter social channels that aligns to campaign briefs and company activity.
- Website Wordpress news and blog content development.
- Co-ordinating UK exhibitions alongside sales and marketing teams.
- Tracking and measuring results of social media activity.
- Logging of inbound enquiries to CRM system for sales team.
- Despatch of customer requested samples and introduction packs.
- Ordering and stock control of event stands/catalogues/branded goods.
- Work with UK head office Group Marketing team to develop marketing initiatives.