Job title: Materials Planner
Salary: £30,000 per annum
A fantastic position has recently arisen for a Materials Planner to join an exciting and well-respected company within the Food Manufacturing sector.
In your role, you will need to plan to ensure there is enough there is adequate raw materials and packaging to meet production demands. In doing this, you will need to develop good working relationships with other departments and suppliers and communicate any relevant information.
You will need to update the MRP and ERP systems ensuring accuracy and this role will be very challenging but also very satisfying and rewarding.
* Experience in a Materials Planner role in an FMCG company.
* Excellent problem-solving skills to carryout duties and adapt to changes in the business.
* Experience using an ERP system is also required for the ideal candidate.
* Strong communication skills to develop strong relationships with other departments and customers.
* Excellent Mathematical / Analytical Skills
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at email@example.com or by calling 01733235111.