M&E Project Manager
Strong Group are currently working with a leading multidisciplined building services provider, who is currently seeking a M&E Project Manager to join their team in Sheffied.
The role of the Project manager is to lead the project from concept to closure. This includes initiation, planning, executing, controlling, monitoring and closing out the project, whilst managing risks, timelines, resources and the scope of the project. The Project Manager works with the Operations Manager or the Senior Project Manager to define all aspects of the project and reports on risks, issues and the progress. The goals are to focus on delivering the project on time, within budget and to the required quality standard. Additionally, the Project Manager should identify all potential revenue streams within the project and customer.
* PM experience/qualifications in M&E or related trades
* In depth site knowledge and experience. Retail and logistics sector exp pref.
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Financial Awareness
* Excellent Numeracy Skills
* Able to read and understand drawings
* Able to read and understand technical documentation and scopes of work.
If you are interested, please apply and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.