FINTEC recruit is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer for our engineering manufacturing client based in Caithness. This is a permanent role with competitive salary plus relocation assistance and benefits. Our client is poised to go through a period of sustained growth; an opportunity to develop your career working within a small multi-discipline engineering team for full lifecycle of projects.
* Develop mechanical systems for management, protection and charging of batteries
* Produce practical mechanical designs solutions,
* Ensure designs re correctly transformed into engineering drawings, Bills of Materials, test procedures
* Ensuring engineering changes are incorporated into the design package using company processes
* Contribute to the product improvements
* Perform engineering calculations to support design work
Skills and Experience required for the Mechanical Design Engineer
* Degree qualified in mechanical engineering or experience with engineering in renewables, aerospace, defence or energy or environmental sectors
* Have an interest in mechanical assemblies and manufacturing techniques with knowledge of vacuum forming, injection moulding desirable
* Practical experience of Solidworks or similar CAD software
* Technically minded and able to demonstrate numerical and scientific ability with good problem solving skills
Full details of the Mechanical Design Engineer is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit.
FINTEC recruit offers specialist recruitment support for businesses in Engineering, Technology, FinTech and financial markets, including supporting roles in procurement, business development, health and safety and quality management positions.