Mechanical Design Engineer
Strong Group are currently working with a Hertfordshire-based M&E specialist who are actively searching for a capable Mechanical Design Engineer to join them, on a permanent basis to be based at head office and the city.
This medium turnover business completes projects in various sectors, with values up to £4M.
Job description for a Mechanical Design Engineer:
* Undertake mechanical building services design on projects with a good understanding of regulatory requirements and relevant standards
* Undertake technical tasks in accordance with the company's quality, safety and project management/engineering procedures and controls
* Preparation of calculations, technical reports, specifications and drawings
* Delivery of allocated technical assignments including heating, ventilation, air conditioning etc.
* Accountable for the effective delivery of the assigned tasks and deliverables of Projects to time, to the required quality and budget
* Maintain good relationships with client's key representatives, and contribute to the marketing / networking of the company to potential customers
* Contribute to the overall team development and growth through strategic inputs, skill development and mentoring graduate engineers/trainees
* Manage and plan your work and deliverables while working on multiple projects to meet the expected delivery milestones
Salary for a cpaable Mechanical Design Engineer has been quoted as £55,000 - £65,000 plus package (DOE)
Please apply with an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 3967 5020