Mechanical Designer Engineer
The partners of a well-established and successful consultancy are now looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to become an essential part of their successful MEP and Sustainability team.
This is a role suitable for a Mechanical Design Engineer with extensive experience of delivering residential/ Mixed-use projects with heat networks and a good knowledge of low carbon technologies and sustainable design.
This forward thinking and multi-disciplined consultancy have a trading history of over 80 years, with offices based in London and across the UK.
Their ever-expanding portfolio of large and complex projects makes them one of the most recognised Consultancy's, providing constant professionalism and customer service to their clients.
They pride themselves on their internal training and support given to all members off staff, with constant encouragement and pathways to progress higher in your career.
As the successful Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for managing projects, influencing design and quality standards, and mentoring and managing the junior member of the team.
You will assist in the day-to-day management of the MEP team including client management, invoicing, team resources and business development.
Also, you will be expected to be conscientious, enthusiastic, well organised, and constantly providing a positive influence on the team, encouraging others, and leading by example.
The Mechanical Design Engineer
The Engineer will preferably have;
* Hold a relevant degree in engineering or building services engineering
* Detailed knowledge of key Building Regulations (Part L, F, P, B) and CIBSE guides (TM59, CP1)
* An understanding of low carbon and sustainable design and London Plan Energy Policy
* Experience of delivering residential and mixed-use projects with heat networks and low carbon technologies
* Hold a membership with a relevant industry body or working towards a memebership
* £55,000 - £65,000 Dependent on experience
* Generous pension scheme contribution
* 25 days annual leave
* Award winning life & health insurance
* Continuous opportunity to work on exciting projects
* Clear progression pathways
If you are a knowledgeable and determined Mechanical Design Engineer considering your career opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367 044
Mechanical Engineer | London | Consultancy | Engineering | Residential | Property | Building regulations | CIBSE | Design | Design Engineer