On behalf of a Consultancy that is always striving for excellence with over 50 years in the industry, a knowledgeable Building Services Mechanical Design engineer is needed to work on various projects within the Residential and Commercial sectors, designing mechanical systems for buildings.
The successful Mechanical Designer will be reporting to their managing Mechanical Designer and supporting them on multiple projects at one time, providing skilled and experienced Mechanical designs.
The Mechanical Design engineer
The Mechanical Design engineers Director has expressed an eagerness to talk to a Mechanical Designer with;
* Minimum 2 years' experience
* Residential sector experience
* Consultancy experience desirable not necessary
* Experience designing mechanical systems for buildings
* All relevant qualifications
* An excellent eye for detail
* Technically astute
* Design software knowledge; AutoCAD, Revit
The Mechanical Design engineer will be joining a consultancy based in Essex, working within the Residential, Healthcare, Commercial and Education sectors.
The consultancy pride themselves on their exceptional working relationships and their awareness of their impact on the environment.
* Competitive salary of up to £55,000
* Generous pension scheme contribution
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Award winning life & health insurance
* Development opportunities
* Continuous opportunity to work on exciting projects
If you are a knowledgeable Mechanical Design engineer considering your career opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367 044
Mechanical Design engineer | Essex | Consultancy | Residential | Commercial | Education | Designer