Mechanical Fitter (Assembly)
£25,000 to £26,000 DOE + Overtime (1.5x) + Company Pension (Employee 5%, Employer 6%) + Increasing Holidays (Starting from 23 days up to 25 days) + Free Onsite Parking + Wellness Programme
Monday to Friday 07:30 to 16:30 – Flexitime Available
Mechanical Fitter required for a well-established manufacturer with an impressive 125 years of history behind them. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team within a family-owned group who can offer flexible, days-based working hours. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a secure position for the long term.
Candidates will be experienced mechanical fitters with a background in either assembly, fitting, servicing, or repair. This role is open to candidates from any industry background and this role would suit candidates with experience of working on plant equipment, agricultural equipment etc. Ex-forces candidates are encouraged to apply.
The successful Mechanical Fitter will join a small production team of ten focused on the fitting and assembly of concrete mixers.
The Mechanical Fitter Role:
· Assembly and fitting of mixing machinery in line with specifications and build procedures
· Adhering to company quality standards
· Ensure machines are set up correctly through testing
· Support housekeeping by following H&S guidelines and keeping a tidy workplace
The Mechanical Fitter Candidate:
· Experienced mechanical fitter – assembly, fitting, service, maintenance, etc.
· Any industry background
· Experience with plant equipment / agricultural equipment advantageous