A large Facilities Management provider that operates across public, private, and not-for profit sectors are currently seeking a Mechanical Fitter to join their team covering the West Midlands.
The Mechanical Fitter Role
This role will be predominately working on a Framework project.
* To be responsible for completing mechanical installations in accordance (current) with Mechanical Safety Rules and Essential Standards.
* Ensure that all Health and Safety legislation and regulations are adhered to.
* Ensure that all items are installed to the highest standards, in compliance with the project's quality plan and inspection and test plans.
* To coach and mentor Mechanical Mates and Apprentices
* Promote positive health and wellbeing amongst their peers.
The Mechanical Fitter
The ideal candidate will have experience with reactive type work on water and wastewater sites, upgrading critical assets including pumping station refurbishments, PST/HST, experience with steelwork fabrication & welding, ductile iron pipe fitting, steel erecting & temporary works.
* Experience as a Mechanical Fitter
* Experience within water / construction industry
* Industrial installation experience
* Excellent communication skills
* CSCS card
* Appropriate City & Guilds trade Qualification
* CCNSG (or similar)
* Fitness to work medical.
* Emergency first aid or First Aider
* IPAF (desirable)
* Confined space
* Driving licence
* £30,000 - £35,000k
* 31 days' annual holiday
* Company vehicle and Fuel Card
* Employee Assistance Program
* Discretionary company performance related bonus
If you are a Mechanical Fitter considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
Mechanical / Water Treatment / Wastewater / EUSR / Installation