Burton Upon Trent
Rotating Shift Pattern 12 Hour Days and Nights
Up to £35,000 + Company Pension Scheme + Overtime + Life Assurance + 23 Days Holiday (increases with service) + Bank Holidays + Employee Recognition Schemes
Mechanical Fitter required for a well-established manufacturer who can offer long term career stability.
The Mechanical Fitter role will suit mechanical candidates from a heavy industrial background who have experience with servicing / maintaining / repairing machinery. You will have experience of hydraulics and pneumatics. Experience in welding is advantageous.
You will need to be confident with reactive and planned maintenance on a variety of production machinery. You will work as part of a team of fitters and engineers on shift reporting to the team leader working to ensure all production machinery is fully optimised and functional. On the job training and development will be given on the specific production machinery.
The company are well established in their industry and have a great reputation for their products. This is a new role due to growth and a great opportunity to work for a company that truly values their employees.
The Mechanical Fitter Role:
* Operation, maintenance and improvement of machinery
* Rotating shift pattern 12 hour days and night
The Mechanical Fitter:
* Maintenance experience from a heavy industrial background.
* Experience of Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
* Happy to work a rotating shift pattern.
* Experience of power hand tools i.e. grinders, hand drills etc.
* Any experience of MMA welding is highly desired