Strong M&E are recruiting for an experienced Mechanical HVAC Maintenance Engineer needed to cover 3 sites in Surrey
This is a permanent position direct with our client
Our client offers installation and service of heat pumps, gas appliances, air conditioning, refrigeration, heating and ventilation services to all types of commercial and industrial establishments and some residential properties.
This position will cover three sites in Surrey.
* Perform routine planned maintenance and repairs to mechanical and HVAC plant
* General fault finding and rectification to Mechanical and HVAC plant
* Maintain up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment on internal management system
* Be part of out of normal working hours emergency call out rota and be flexible outside of core working hours
* Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues', clients, customers and work as part of a team
* Deal courteously with clients, customers and the general public
* Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to customer care
* Smart and professional at all times
* A strong communicator
* Flexible with the ability to work under pressure.
* Confident in abilities and up to date with all relevant legislation
* Strong and relevant mechanical HVAC knowledge and qualifications
* Relevant Mechanical HVAC qualifications
* Experience of HVAC and associated plumbing
* Experience working with pumps
* Domestic heating (Gas Safe) or Air Conditioning (F-Gas) qualifications are advantageous
* Experience of PPM works and record keeping
* Experience at fault finding
* Good at troubleshooting
* Working with Field service software
Please note the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and full employment screening.
* Company car will be provided
* Company pension
The annual salary on offer for this role is between £32,000 - £37,000k per year
If interested, please apply online or call Ben on 02030068404