Role: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Panama)
Salary: Up to £51,000 per annum + Company Package
Hours: Ask for shift pattern for further details
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will play a key part within the FMCG company based in Peterborough. They are a well-established business and are branded the number one giant within their market. As a growing business, they are now looking to expand their maintenance team to maintain and repair their machinery critical to meeting their production targets.
You will need to be able to or have an understanding of the following:
* Repair various manufacturing equipment used for the production of FMCG products including conveying and distribution systems
* Carry out PPM's and Reactive maintenance
* Attending to machinery breakdowns
* Fault finding equipment - electrical and mechanical machinery
* Knowledge of SCADA or similar systems and some PLC knowledge (Allen Bradley) would be advantageous
The starting salary offered is up to £51,000 per annum (dependent on experience) based on a Panama shift pattern with overtime available during the week and weekends.
If successful, you will benefit from:
* Great opportunity for personal development - internal progression.
* Free parking
* Company Training
* 208 hours holiday + time in lieu
* Staff events
* Overtime paid at a flat rate of £27.50 per hour - available during the week and weekends
* Market leading pension scheme - paid double up to 12%
* Flexible holidays - buying and selling up to 5 per year
* Cycle to work scheme
* Optional Health Cash Plan
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please get in touch.