Mechanical Supervisor - West Midlands
A large multi-disciplinary water treatment company are currently seeking a Mechanical Supervisor to join their team to work in Kent.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving and ever-expanding company which can offer a team environment.
Duties as a Mechanical Supervisor:
* Carrying out installation work on site.
* Day to day supervision of staff and subcontractors on site.
* Recording and reporting additional work on priced jobs for invoicing purposes.
* Interpretation of site drawings and project information
* Ordering of materials for site.
* Attending site meetings and program planning.
* Undertake briefings on method statements, risk assessments and toolbox talks.
* Mentoring mechanical fitters, mates, and apprentices.
* ECS Gold Card
* SSSTS or SMSTS
* CCNSG and EUSR card
* Experience of water treatment or wastewater industry.
* Experience of site supervision and installation of mechanical projects
* Excellent communication skills
* PASMA / IPAF
* Confined Space
* First Aid
* £31,500 - £37,500
* Life assurance scheme
* Employee Discount scheme
* Training and Development budget
* Employee recognition scheme
If you are a Mechanical Supervisor considering new opportunities, then please contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James to find out more.
01628 367 043
Mechanical / Supervision / Supervisor / Water Treatment / Wastewater / EUSR