A large Facilities Management provider that operates across public, private, and not-for profit sectors are currently seeking a Mechanical Supervisor with small works and projects experience.
The Mechanical Supervisor Role
As a Mechanical Supervisor you will be responsible for carrying out a broad range of refurbishment and installation works on mechanical systems covering Hampshire, Surrey, Dorset, and West Sussex.
The work will predominantly in commercial properties in the education, private and public sectors.
The Mechanical Supervisor
* A suitable City and Guilds or equivalent NVQ qualification
* Supervisory experience
* Experience in a similar role and working sectors
* Recognised Health and Safety Training
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
* Be able to operate SMART devices and complete electronic documentation
* Full driving licence/willingness to travel
* Pass DBS / Police background checks for working in schools / Police stations
* Current CSCS Card
* CITB SSSTS
* £33,000k - £38,000k
* 31 days' annual holiday
* Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
* Employee Assistance Program
* Discretionary company performance related annual bonus
If you are a Mechanical Supervisor considering your career options, contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James
Mechanical / Supervisory / Refurbishment/ Commercial / Installation