Mechanical Technician (Workshop Engineer)
£26,000 - £27,000 + 6% Employer/4% Employee Pension + Overtime + 25 Days Holiday + Life Assurance + Discount Benefits Scheme + Uniform
8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Mechanical Technician (Workshop Engineer) role available in a highly successful international manufacturer and service provider of plant equipment. The company offers comprehensive training, long term career progression opportunities and excellent benefits.
To apply for the Mechanical Technician (Workshop Engineer) role engineers must have worked on Cars, HGV’s, plant, agricultural, forklift or similar equipment. Automotive Technicians are encouraged to apply as training to transfer your skills successfully will be available.
The company manufacture a range of forklift trucks, in this role you’ll be responsible for the service and repair of the trucks at this location. The work also includes PDI’s, changing parts, cleaning the machines and completing any necessary paperwork.
The company are part of a global manufacturing brand and are an excellent employer. This is a great chance to be part of a professional and people focused business where you can progress to Field Engineer and Sales Engineer roles.
The Mechanical Technician (Workshop Engineer) role in brief:
* Carry out pre lease preparation work and repair work on workshop and service basis on a range of forklift trucks.
* Work on a Monday to Friday basis in a busy workshop environment.
The Person Required:
* Need to have worked on plant, agricultural, forklift, HGV, cars or similar equipment.
* Excellent communication skills
* Eager to learn and a team player
* Ideally hold a level 3 or equivalent