An effective communicator?
Do you have the ability to manage projects and client face?
If you do, then this could be the perfect role for you, with a fantastic specialist print and online design agency we are working with, based near Bedford.
You do NOT have to have experience of working within the design industry to be considered for this role.
With market-leading clients' across the globe, our client is a first-class company that offers a fantastic working environment, flexibility on your start time between 8am-9am, with "flexible Fridays", numerous benefits and a company bonus. To add to this there is excellent support, training & development and you will be made to feel part of the team from day one!
The official job title is Media Project Co-ordinator but let us break down what the roles involves…
* Taking ownership and understanding external client briefs for specific content
* Researching and sourcing photographs/ videos/ assets/ licenses in line with the brief
* Client facing on a daily basis, managing client expectations and building a great relationship
* Co-ordinating between clients, suppliers and the internal teams
* Sourcing and authorising external contractors such as photographers and videographers
* Liaison with artists and agencies as required
* Working to clients' budgets and amending these if needed
* Delivering a high quality end product and service to clients' within the brief
* Maintaining an up to date record of all assets and accounting for in-house costs
* You will be highly organised in your approach to work, with a real attention to detail
* As a natural communicator, you will have an excellent ability to communicate at all levels - experience of dealing with clients is essential
* Previous experience of dealing with projects or taking and working to client briefs
We are looking for someone that has good overall experience of dealing with people in a business setting, all the other experience can be trained and there is a highly talented and approachable team on hand to help.
You will have excellent administration skills and a can-do attitude with a great work ethic, a team player is a must!
If you have an eye and passion for design and the above attributes and experience then this could be the perfect role for you!
The salary available for the role is a wide range depending on experience, from a recent graduate with some relevant client experience to an experienced media project co-ordinator:
£22,000 - £27,000 plus numerous benefits, company bonus and much much more…
This is a rare permanent opportunity to join a market-leading company that will nurture and add to your current experience.
Apply now for immediate consideration!