Work Wales have an exciting new Service Manager position. The charity we are working with provides support for people with Mental Health, Addiction and Substance Use Conditions to achieve their potential and a higher standard of life. The successful individual will oversee all aspects of service delivery. You will develop and manage a staff team who provide a range of interventions to individuals. You will help promote the independence of the people we support enabling them to develop with other local, community-based resources and opportunities. You will support staff and work as part of a team to facilitate opportunities for individuals who have experience of substance and alcohol misuse.
What we are looking for:
* Previous care and supported living experience with Mental Illness and Substance Misuse.
* Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and non-verbal)
* Good leadership skills with a solution focused approach.
* Promote the values and beliefs of all people.
* Experience of managing and developing a service.
* Compassion and empathy.
* Remain and calm and patient in difficult or stressful situations.
* A strong work ethic, self-motivation, and resilience.
* Adaptable to the changing needs of those you support.
* Flexible working hours, which may include evenings and weekends in line with service requirements.
* Provide emotional support.
* Knowledge of legislation, including safeguarding.
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of people.
* NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (Minimum)
* Full drivers' licence.
What we offer:
* Opportunity for career progression.
* Paid induction programme.
* Long Service Awards.
* An employee referral bonus scheme.
* Support and Wellbeing Advice Service.
* Opportunity to increase your knowledge and skill set through paid training for nationally recognised qualifications.
* Company pension scheme.
The company are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in their care and therefore all appointments are subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure and satisfactory reference checks.