Work Wales have an exciting new position for a Mental Health Support Worker position. The charity we are working with provides support for people with Mental Health, Addiction and Complex Needs to achieve their potential and a higher standard of life. You will be required to build a support package so that everyone can increase their life skills and confidence. You will help promote the independence of the people we support enabling them to develop with other local, community-based resources and opportunities. The company are looking for somebody who is positive, punctual, and motivated to make a difference in the life of the individuals they support. This position is Monday to Friday with shifts being 9am to 5pm.
What we are looking for:
* Previous care experience with Mental Health.
* A willing attitude and a caring and reliable nature.
* Compassion and empathy.
* Passion to promote independence and choice.
* A strong work ethic, flexibility, self-motivation, and resilience.
* Good communication skills.
* Support individuals with social contacts outside of the unit.
* Provide emotional support.
What we offer:
* Opportunity for career progression.
* Paid induction programme.
* Long Service Awards.
* An employee referral bonus scheme.
* Support and Wellbeing Advice Service.
* Opportunity to increase your knowledge and skill set through paid training for nationally recognised qualifications.
* Company pension scheme.
The company are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in their care and therefore all appointments are subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure and satisfactory reference checks.