We are looking for an experienced Exchange Administrator to join a reputable and leading business within the Financial Services sector.
Going through exciting period of change and growth, now is a really exciting time to join the business! This person will join a highly technical team, acting as the Exchange Consultant, a senior point of escalation and taking a lead on projects
* To be the SME for Microsft Exchange BAU and projects
* To act as a final point of escalation for wider infrastructure 3rd line issues
* Provide support for a broad range of Financial Services systems and software applications
* You will take lead and support project work for system and business services
* Support and actively take part in continuous improvements
Skills & Experience:
* A strong all-rounded systems & application experience
* Strong experience supporting, administrating and maintenance of Exchange 2016 / 2019
* Experience with SCCM - deployments, packaging, configurations etc
* Good background with Windows technologies
* Good knowledge and background with virtualisation- VMWare, HyperV
* Any knowledge of Azure is desired
* Exposure to the Financial Services sector is desired
This is a great opportunity to work across multiple business sectors with the ability to support an extensive range of IT and Banking applications. With a large training budget, as well as utilising your current skill set, you will also be able to continuously develop - no silo's in this team!
Paying up to £70k DOE this position also comes with a generous package including a 15-20% bonus, impressive pension, private medical (For you and the family!) and much more. You must be a commutable distance from London for a hybrid home / office working pattern.