Motor Trade Administrator - Must have an automotive service or administrative background
Duties / Requirements:
- Verifying and quality checking reports before distributing to clients.
- Generating letters and emails on behalf of our global automotive customers.
- Proof-reading internal literature and documentation.
- Confirming weekly Staff Itineraries.
- Supporting Regional Managers and Field staff, as required.
- Safeguarding that internal and external customers’ requirements are satisfied in a professional manner consistent with the Company's Quality Policy.
- Assist in organising staff meetings/events – booking hotels, meeting rooms, etc.
- Ad hoc Head Office administrative tasks – answering phone calls, handling post, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail is essential, along with strong time management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and orally, in English (C1/C2).
- Desire to use own initiative but also know when to seek advice.
This job would suit an Automotive Service Advisor who no longer wished to be customer facing
Monday to Friday