Multi Skilled Engineer
£34,300 to £40,000 DOE + Van for Work Use + Voluntary Overtime (Mon-Fri 1.4x, Saturday 1.5x, Sunday 2x) + Mobile & Tablet + 23 Days Holiday (Plus up to 4 Additional Loyalty Days with Service) + Bank Holidays + 4% Employer Pension Contribution
45 Hours per Week – Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 (Including One Hour Paid Lunch Break)
Multi Skilled Engineer required to join a well-established company who specialise in the maintenance and service of garage equipment. This is an exciting time to join an expanding business with a 40-year history as they continue to go from strength to strength as they have recently won exciting new contracts.
The role will suit engineers who have worked on any electro-mechanical equipment. The role will especially suit candidates that have worked on garage equipment and/or lifting kit but this is not essential as the company provide excellent in-house training so that you will become a technical expert on the product line.
The role involves servicing, repairing and calibrating garage equipment. You will work from home and will cover a radius of approximately one hour. There is no stay away with the post as the company value a work life balance. There is overtime available but it’s entirely voluntary. There is no call out with this role & all travel time is paid. There is also a degree of flexibility in your start and finish times.
The Multi Skilled Engineer Role:
· 65% Maintenance / Calibration and 35% Repair work.
· Working on garage equipment such as: vehicle lifts, MOT Test lanes, lubrication equipment, emission testers, wheel balancers, gas analysers and tyre machines
· Using modern mobile & tablet technology to schedule jobs & up-date work completed.
· Covering a one-hour radius from home address
The Multi Skilled Engineer Candidate:
· Engineer with experience working on any electro-Mechanical kit (ideally but not essentially garage equipment or lifting kit).
· Can be mechanically or electrically biased