Role: Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
Salary: £41,000 per annum + Company Benefits
Hours: 4 on 4 off (06:00 AM to 18:00 PM / 18:00 PM to 06:00 AM - ROTATING)
As a Multi Skilled Engineer, you will play a key part within the FMCG company based in Scunthorpe. They are a family run business that have a passion for manufacturing common household products and snacks. As a growing business, they are now looking to expand their maintenance team to maintain and repair their machinery critical to meeting their production targets.
You will need to be able to or have an understanding of the following:
* Repair various manufacturing equipment used for the production of FMCG products including conveying and distribution systems
* Carry out PPM's and Reactive maintenance
* Attending to machinery breakdowns
* Fault finding equipment - electrical and mechanical machinery
The starting salary offered is up to £41,000 per annum (dependent on experience) based on a 48-hour week with overtime available both during the week and weekends.
Your working hours will be 4 on 4 off rotating days and nights (06:00 AM to 18:00 PM / 18:00 PM to 06:00 AM).
If successful, you will benefit from:
* Great opportunity for personal development - internal progression.
* Free parking
* Company Training
* 22 days holiday + 8 statutory days
* Staff events
* Overtime paid at 1.5x - available during the week and weekends
* Company Pension
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please get in touch.