Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
£39,000 + Holidays + Pension + Training and Progression Opportunities
3 Shift – 06:00 to 14:00, 14:00 to 22:00 and 22:00 to 06:00.
Requirement to work on average 1 in 5 Saturday mornings.
Maintenance Engineer role available for a well-established family run food manufacturing company. The company are looking for someone who wants to step up to management, as this position will be vacant in the next 18 months.
To apply for the Maintenance Engineer role, you will be a Maintenance Engineer with experience in a manufacturing environment. Candidates from the FMCG industry will be at a considerable advantage. You will be confident with maintenance on 3phase and single-phase production machinery and be competent with PLC fault finding. The role requires a candidate to hold a formal electrical qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer role is a combination of both Planned and Reactive maintenance on food manufacturing machinery. There will be occasional installation work and a constant drive for project-based improvement work.
The company have a great name within the industry, you will reap the benefit of future progression opportunities and ongoing investment. They operate out of a large production facility which has been redeveloped and modernised over the past 40 years.
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
* Electrical and mechanical Maintenance on Production Machinery
* Combination of Planned and Reactive Maintenance
* Project Based Improvement Work
* Management opportunities within 18 months
The Maintenance Engineer:
* From Manufacturing background. Candidates from an FMCG background will hold a considerable advantage.
* Proven Electrical Background, including formal qualification
* PLC Fault Finding Experience