Job title: Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Negotiable + bens
Due to expansion this leading manufacturer is looking to recruit Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer with a (60/40 Electrical/Mechanical Bias) to work on a rotating 6-2 / 2-10 shift
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the purpose of the Job as the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer is to maintain a wide range of production equipment and machinery installations
As the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, the role involves:
* On-line fault finding.
* Introducing process improvements.
* Participating in capital expenditure projects to increase outputs and improve efficiencies.
* Development and introduction of a formalised preventative maintenance program.
* To gain a wide, in-depth knowledge of the current production facility, equipment.
* Participate in continuous improvement activities to maximise machine utilisation, decrease cycle times, and improve labour recoveries.
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer person Specification
* Will either be an apprentice trained / time served fitter/engineer or have a City & Guilds certificate (or equivalent) in Mechanical Electrical Engineering including at least 17th Edition.
* Have experience in fault finding, repair and general maintenance of machinery, hydraulics, electrics, and other production associated systems.
* Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work positively in a team environment.
* Strong health and safety knowledge.
* Competent to attempt most aspects of mechanical and electrical engineering with little direction.
* Experienced with the various types of PLCs and able to competently interrogate, fault find and program with little direction.
* Experienced with control systems and finding potential faults.
* Able to read schematic drawings and diagnose faults quickly & accurately.
* Experienced with all aspects of pneumatics and hydraulics.
* Competent using MIG, TIG and electric arc welding equipment.
* Experienced in continuous improvements techniques preferred.
* Good salary + benefits
* Regular overtime opportunities.
* Pension (after qualifying period).
* Occupational Health Scheme.
* Subsidised food and drink facilities.
* 22 days holidays plus the bank holidays, with additional days increasing after qualifying period.
Interested? If you think you are right for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role please click apply now.