Multi Skilled Maintenance Operative
A well-established property management company based in London, are seeking an ambitious Maintenance Operative with a multiskilled background and experience of working on commercial projects to join their expanding team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a growing organisation with great contacts across the industry, with big ambitions and a great career development program.
The Multiskilled Maintenance Operative Role
* To carry out painting, basic plumbing, carpentry, basic electrics and general works.
* Liaise with client on site.
* Order materials in a timely fashion to carry out tasks on site.
* Report works carried out on site.
The Multiskilled Maintenance Operative
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate and have recent experience of carrying out the below to a basic level:
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Full, clean UK drivers license as van will be supplied.
* £30,000 - £36,000
* Option of healthcare
* Training budget allowance
If you are a Multiskilled Maintenance Operative considering new opportunities, then please contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James to find out more.
01628 367 043
Carpenter / Maintenance / Plastering / Painting / Tiling / London / High End Residential