* Nearly or recently FIA qualified (or equivalent).
* Manchester office location, but with remote working in current environment and expected part-time remote working once normal business resumes.
* Experience and expertise delivering a range of financial and actuarial reporting, with Solvency II reporting experience as highly preferable.
* A willingness and keenness to learn and develop within a growing team.
* Excellent stakeholder engagement, interpersonal and team skills
* Proven delegation skills and a natural desire to coach and mentor junior associates
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
As a nearly or recently qualified actuary, you will be working as part of the financial reporting team covering all areas of actuarial work, from Solvency II valuations, IFRS, ORSA, with-profits and strategic projects, including the opportunity to be involved in a live IFRS 17 implementation project.
You will be part of a strong, diverse and dedicated team, with a passion and drive for what they do.
To hear more about this opportunity please don't hesitate to get in touch - 0203 861 9124 / email@example.com or send your CV for immediate consideration.