Advancing People - Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Notarial Administrator for their client based in Chelsea, London.
As a Notarial Administrator it will be your responsibility to provide administrative support to the team and play a vital part in the smooth-running of the Notary firm and its day-to-day activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn from the best and develop a long term career.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Notarial work including drafting certificates with supervision
* General Administrative Tasks as well as Liaising with clients
* Organising Payments; Embassies, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Registries.
* Dealing with Companies House, HEDD and Registrars
* Maintaining Outlook records, spreadsheets, and databases
* Organising delivery/ transport of documents to and from Embassies, consulates, clients, post office
* Other ad hoc admin duties as required
* Strong IT skills with an excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications and databases
* Previously worked as an Administrator, Admin Assistant and understanding of Notarial work
* Strong attention to detail and professional approach
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Positive "can do" attitude
This is a full time permanent position offering an annual basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 DOE + attractive company benefits
If successful you would need to commute to Chelsea, London. After 5/6 Months there is the option to then work remote/work from home.
Monday - Friday
Advancing People - Multilingual Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.