Office Administrator (Coordinator)
£24,000 to £26,000 DOE + Holidays + Contributory Pension + Company Events + On Site Parking + Casual Dress
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00
Office Administrator required for a leading company who specialise in the installation of fuelling and oil equipment in the commercial sector. This is a great opportunity to join well established company who can offer job security and a friendly working team.
To apply for this role, you will need experience working within administration but can come from any industry background. You will need experience raising and sending invoices and any additional experience with coordinating and scheduling work would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be joining an office team of three and will be responsible for carrying out general office duties as well as using their in house system ‘BigChange’ to quote, schedule and invoice completed work. You will be involved in liaising directly with customers and coordinating work.
The Office Administrator Role:
· Use ‘BigChange’ to quote, schedule and invoice completed work
· Checking & Sending out job cards to field team
· Take messages and direct to relevant person
· Manage office email communications
The Office Administrator Candidate:
· Administrative experience
· Experience sending invoices
· Any industry background
· Able to work independently and as part of a team