Our client a corporate organisation based in central are currently looking to bring in an office administrator, this role is currently a 12 month fixed term contract.
Core responsibilities in the role include:
- Maintaining the filing system (both paper and e-mail based). Ensuring that all files are kept up to date at all times. Setting-up and maintaining new filing systems. Printing-off matter related e-mails on request and ensuring paper copies are held on the appropriate file. Archiving and retrieving files and deeds from storage as required
- Collating and preparing information for meetings, both internal and external. Producing and circulating agendas and itineraries, as appropriate
- Taking and relaying messages
- Assisting with managing electronic schedules, arranging meetings/appointments and lunches both internally and externally as needed. Liaising with reception to ensure all room bookings and hospitality requirements are in place
- Updating client contact databases
- Assisting PAs and Business Development with preparation and sending out brochures to prospective clients and management of the interface with the Marketing Group including provision of contacts for seminars
- Assisting PAs with travel and accommodation arrangements for local, national and international travel (and ensuring that those arrangements comprise the most cost effective solution to meet the legal or client team's travel requirements)
- Assisting the PAs with all aspects of billing requirements (i.e. generate, amend and finalise bills). Dealing with routine queries concerning information on contract
Ideal candidates will have previous administrative experience from within a corporate office environment and be quite comfortable dealing with large workloads and working to support many teams.
For this the client is offering a salary of £18,050 per annum, this role is currently a 12 month fixed term contract.