Role: Operational Excellence Coordinator
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Job Reference: HB5470
This is an opportunity for an Operational Excellence Coordinator to join a successful company in the FMCG sector.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Co-own the Implementation and the sustainability of the Management Pillar alongside the Site Director.
* Responsible for training / coaching and ensuring the proper usage of the Management Pillar tools.
* Actively support the use of RCA to resolve issues to drive KPI performance.
* Ensure that the 7 steps of the PDCA Method are completed accurately for all significant gaps in the site;
* To maintain a live working document of Goals and Gap Closure.
* Point of contact with the Pilgrim's Management Method Team and liaison will all levels of Site personnel to ensure understanding and applicability of all processes;
* Responsible for providing status updates of Management Method implementation for both Site Managers and Management Method team;
* Proactively work with the Site management team to use the tools to improve processes and results.
* Partner with Quality, People, Maintenance, and Environmental Pillar owners;
* Lead meetings to check the implementation and results;
* Actively participate in regular Site meetings including ensuring that meeting governance is followed;
* Lead self-assessment activities and support all audit processes for the Management Method.
* Act on an ad-hoc basis to solve several minor issues related to particularities of each plant and/or minor corporate problems;
* Consolidate the Site gap analysis monthly.
* Strong experience in an FMCG company delivering Operational Excellence.
* Demonstrate Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement has been implemented to a high standard.
* Effective leader with gravitas and presence, providing energy and direction.
* Capable of creating a culture of improvement and influence staff through coaching and empowerment.
* Lean Six Sigma Certification
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 07585669351 .