Role: Operational Excellence Manager
Salary: £50,000 per annum
Job Reference: HB5266
This is an exciting opportunity for an Operations Excellence Manager to join an impressive FMCG company.
You will need to identify and drive improvement opportunities across the business by applying Lean principles, developing the creativity and motivation of employees, and helping them solve their problems. This will be done through ensuring improvements are made in line with the business strategy to continually add value.
You will need to make sure the manufacturing teams are ensuring operational efficiencies are maximised and practices are fit for purpose. You will have to engage key stakeholders to sponsor continuous improvement activity and support a continuous improvement culture.
* Experience in an FMCG Company in an Operational Excellence role or similar
* Excellent communication skills and ability to develop strong stakeholder relationships
* Proven track record of delivering results as a CI leader
* Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
* Project Management - Prince2
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01733833460.