** Operations Resilience Consultant - Insurance - London - 12 month Contract **
A leading Insurance business based in the heart of the City, is looking for an Operations Resilience Consultant to come in and support the project looking at operational resilience and compliance working with key senior stakeholders across the organisation to help identify 1st phase of their framework ahead of March 2022 with the vision for a further 3 years across the actual implementation. There this is a long-term project and requires a self sufficient to come in an manage the delivery of the project for March which will then roll into the implementation phase.
The Ideal candidate will have experience as a leadership consultant or a project manager who was previously worked within large financial services clients ideally within insurance, but this is not a deal breaker. You will need to have delivered on projects which are operational resilience driven and show a clear understanding of how you delivered across the role in relation to the regulation requirements. Not only will you look at operational resilience, but you will also need to show ability to work across the technical aspect in the role.
MUST have Insurance experience
* Strong experience in working on operational resilience and regulatory projects
* Operational resilience project delivery experience
* Leadership consultant or Project manager experience required.
* Working with 3rd party consultants
* Understanding operations regulations and structures
* Strong stakeholder management skills - KEY