Operational Risk Analyst
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Flexible working on offer- Banking essential
Company client is working with a leading Foreign bank based in London to recruit an Operational Risk Analyst to join their busy risk department.
The duties of an Operational Risk Analyst will be but not limited to:
* Working closely with the CRO in relation to all Operational Risk activities
* Reviewing and enhancing Operational Risk Management related policies, manuals, and procedures within the business.
* Offer input into development of processes, models, tools and systems required for the implementation of Operational Risk Management policies, to meet UK regulatory expectations and banking practice.
* Monitoring and reporting related MI in relation to the Operational Risk appetite
* Collating Operational Risk Incidents for analysis, monitoring and reporting to senior management
* Provide input to CRO in regards to Operational Risk for conducting Scenario analysis and stress testing within Operational Risk
* Be the main point of contact for the Risk team for coordinating all the operational risk management related activities of the Bank with all the departments and functions
* Assist CRO with preparation of Risk Management pack, notes for the senior management and board committees.
* ICAAP - provide information and challenge accordingly.
The ideal Operational Risk Analyst will possess the following
* Minimum 3 years' experience within Operational Risk or related experience in a UK banking environment
* Banking experience is a must.
* Strong knowledge of Operational Risk procedures and principles.
* Experience with regulatory guidelines.