Operations Delivery Manager- Underwriting
£400 - £410 per day
Our client, a leading Lloyd's Insurer based in the City of London, is actively looking for an Operations Delivery Manager within underwriting to join them on a contract basis (6 months with view to extend). The selected individual will be responsible for providing operational support for underwriting teams within marine.
* Providing operational support for the team
* Working closely with several offshore teams
* Reviewing reports & providing analysis support
* Define requirements
* Work across process & procedures
* Procedure documentation
* A proven track record in Operations Delivery
* Experience managing teams, preferably offshore teams
* Strong systems experience, preferably within insurance
* Strong stakeholder & third-party vendor management experience
This role is offered on a 6-month basis; likelihood for extension is strong. It will be WFH based for the foreseeable future, with the organisation's office being based in The City of London. If this opportunity is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration. Please note this is an inside IR35 day rate role.
Oliver James Associates was established to provide a fully comprehensive search & selection recruitment process to the financial services sector on a permanent and contract/interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride our...