Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for an Order Fulfilment Specialist to work for an international Science company on a Hybrid basis.
As an Order Fulfilment Specialist you will work proactively in order to maximise on time delivery performance, allocation management, order errors & follow up of why orders have not been released.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Review the system suggestions, comparing to forecast and placing purchase orders on suppliers to replenish the appropriate warehouse.
* Manage date commitments from Suppliers; monitoring changes and ensuring dates are reflected correctly in the system.
* Build sustainable relationships with key stakeholders
* Provide support to the customer service team on order coverage issues, allocation challenges, order errors etc.
* Ensure timely communication, in-line with customer expectations and brand objectives, highlighting any risk or opportunity.
* Purchasing experience
* Experience of working in a similar environment
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Good computer skills
* Positive "can do" attitude
This is a full time Permanent position offering an annual salary of £26,000 + attractive company benefits.
The role offers flexibility to work from home / Remote working 40% of the time
3 days office based in St Neots, 2 days remote each week
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.