£9.66 per hour
Manufacturing Packaging Technician based in Penicuik. Excellent opportunity to gain entry level into manufacturing within the medical and science industry.
Temporary - ongoing
The day to day packaging, quality checking, drive to exceed product delivery of KPIs and consistently achieve quality expectations.
completion of paperwork and updating computer systems.
A good eye for detail.
ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Excellent training provided.
The role of the packing operator will be to adhere to SOPs such as:
· Sterile filtration by syringe or capsule.
· Filling and Label of Bulk products as per product specification.
· Filling, Labelling and Packing of Vials as per product specification.
· Printing of Labels as per product specification.
· Conducting aseptic techniques in a cleanroom environment.
The desired candidate should be computer literate and be comfortable using QA management systems and will assist the production operators in their daily duties. This is a faced paced environment with lots of responsibility so candidates should be well organised and able to concentrate in a busy environment.
Please note this role is temporary with the view of going permanent.